Forums » Off-Topic Discussions

What types of stock photos are most in demand?

• 1 posts
    February 16, 2024 7:14 PM CET
    Hi friends, I'm interested in the possibility of making money from stock photography and would like to know what specific types of photos are most in demand in the stock image market? What themes or concepts should be considered when creating stock photos to maximize commercial success? I would be grateful for your advice and recommendations!

• 1 posts
    March 6, 2024 2:06 PM CET
    I'll supplement the answer by adding that when choosing a theme for stock photos, it's also a good idea to consider potential customer needs and requests. Research popular stock resources, study their catalogs and customer requests to identify in-demand themes and concepts. It is also worth remembering that it is important to create original and high-quality images that will stand out from the competition and attract the attention of customers.
    • 1 posts
    March 7, 2024 1:26 PM CET
    Hi! The question about the demand for stock photos depends on many factors such as seasonality, design trends, customer demands and market characteristics. However, some types of stock photos always remain popular and in demand. These include photos with people in different situations and settings, nature and landscape photos, architectural images, food and beverage photos, and images related to business, technology, health and education. For example I have seen that car loan images are very popular right now.