Forums » Off-Topic Discussions

What do you think of interactive maps?

• 5 posts
    November 14, 2021 6:55 PM CET
    Almost everywhere people are familiar with and skilled in the use of maps. Maps are used to communicate and convey a wealth of information in an orderly and visual way. Maps and geography do not exist without each other. Technology now allows us to create and incorporate quality maps. So we can use maps more extensively in consumer-oriented processes. It is no secret that maps are the most widely used tool in digital reports. Do you use interactive maps? What is your opinion of them?
    • 13 posts
    November 14, 2021 8:08 PM CET
    Over the past decade, the Internet has changed the way we work and the paradigm for getting and using information. People use the Internet and smartphones for a wide range of tasks. Which use a large amount of information. Internet systems like Google Maps have taught millions of people how to use online maps. For example everyone uses online maps to search for businesses, view streets, select routes, and add their own notes and photos to maps. In addition to using google maps I also create maps at https://www.showmymap.com for my own convenience. I enter the information I need. Maps are a standard feature on increasingly widespread smartphones and tablets. And they are already firmly in use among motorists and businessmen. 
    This post was edited by Agata Brown at November 14, 2021 8:14 PM CET
    • 5 posts
    November 14, 2021 8:16 PM CET
    Thank you for your message. I respect your point of view. It was interesting to interact with you. I do agree that without interactive maps it's difficult. They are used almost everywhere. And you need to know how to create them.
    • 5 posts
    December 21, 2021 5:29 PM CET
    I really like the interactive maps. Very interesting and useful))